FROM EDITORIAL BOARD
FORMATING A MANUSCRIPT
PEER REVIEW POLICY
The form contains information on an author and co-author (co-authors), at that articles 1-5 must be filled in the Ukrainian, Russian, and English languages as it is official information.
- Surname, name, and patronymic of an author (authors)*;
- Academic title*;
- Academic degree*;
- Place of work, position. *Give a full name of the institution, department or another subdivision; abbreviation is not permissible;
- Business address. *Building number, street, city/town, region, country, postal code;
- Office telephone number and email address. If a personal office telephone number and email are not available, an author ought to provide another way to contact them;
- Home address: building number, street, city/town, region, country, postal code, home and mobile telephone numbers, email address;
- Field of research and scientific interests: provide a subject of your research or fields of study;
- Additional information on an author: reference to an author's personal website or profile on social media (if available, optional);
- Title of the journal where the manuscript will be published along with the section;
- Last name of the reviewer, his/her position, academic degree, telephone and email.
(If there are co-authors, one joint application signed by all the co-authors must be submitted).
Submitting the application, an author (co-authors) declares that the paper has not been published before and is not under the review process in any other publishing house. The authors show their joint consent in a written form for the manuscript to be published in the journal of KhSADA particularly.
Here is an Application Sample:
To the Chief Editor of the scientific
publication Bulletin of Kharkiv
State Academy of Design and Arts
Professor V.Ya. Danylenko
I hereby confirm that the paper submitted to publish in Bulletin of Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts (hereinafter - Bulletin) titled Development of the environmental design in the city of Adagio (12 pages) is my own original work; it has not been published before, neither submitted to any other journal.
I am aware of the requirements which authors must meet when submitting and formatting their papers for a journal and agree for my paper to be in Bulletin in accordance with the line set by the Editorial Board. I also consent to using the paper in digital databases Bulletin registered in.
« __ » __signature_ 2015 ___surname___I. I. Ivanov